Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Special Sale of Books by Dale Cox

To celebrate the upcoming April 30th release of my looooooooooong awaited multi-volume book, The History of Jackson County, Florida, www.exploresouthernhistory.com is having a special sale this month on my 2007 releases. Included in the sale are:
  • The Battle of Marianna, Florida - Regularly $19.95; on sale for $15.00
  • The Battle of Natural Bridge, Florida: The Confederate Defense of Tallahassee - Regularly $19.95; on sale for $15.00
  • Two Egg, Florida: A Collection of Ghost Stories, Legends and Unusual Facts - Regularly $16.95; on sale for $12.00

For the first time, a package deal on all three is also available for $40.

This sale is for a limited time only and will end with the release of the new book on April 30th. It is available only through www.exploresouthernhistory.com/booksale. Prices through stores and other outlets remain as normal.

5 comments:

Brett Schulte said...

Dale,

I bought the two battle books you mention above but I haven't had time to read them yet. Drew Wagenhoffer over at Civil War Books & Authors has nothing but very good things to say about them. I need to get to them soon.

Brett

Anonymous said...

Brett,

Thank you very much for the kind words. I've become quite a fan of Drew's blog since discovering it a couple of years ago.

I'm glad to you know are checking in!

Dale

Murf said...

Dale,

I recently ordered your Battle of Marianna book and look forward to getting it.

With this sale, I would like to order the Battle of Natural Bridge and the Two Egg book. When I tried to order through the website, I could only list one book. Any suggestions?

John Murphy

Dale said...

John,

I talked to my son who handles my books and he added a section to the page where you can purchase any two of the books at sale price. Thanks for the suggestion!

I inscribed your Mariannabook for you earlier this week, so you should see it over the weekend.

Dale

Murf said...

Thanks Dale. I ordered the other two books.

John